Subject: [FFML][SPAM]Re: Anime Grand Prix results
From: [email-masked] ( KOUMA RYODACHI)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 1997 14:32:13, -0500

Hmmm....interesting results...and typical.

I know spam is discouraged but I think it'd be nice to have a thread 
here for everyone to voice their opinions on these results...and what 
should and should not have been on there...

Personally, I only have two problems with the Best Series/Movie list. 

1. Escaflowne being so close to the top. I despise Escaflowne.
2. Blue Seed not being anywhere on the top 20. 

No complaints about the best female character list.

The male character list, I do have a complaint. Kusanagi Mamoru from 
Blue Seed isn't on it.

Now, on the Theme Song list, I have two problems:
1) Fly Me To The Moon being on it. I love Evangelion but I can't 
stand the end credits theme....
2) Touch and Go by Hayashibara Megumi (Blue Seed ending credits 
theme) is not in the top 20.

Hmmmm...that's pretty much all I have to offer on that. 

____

------------------------------------------------------------
"If it looks like a duck, and walks like a duck, and quacks like a 
duck...pour hot water on it."
Ryodachi Kouma
"The Eternal Lost Lurker"
[email-masked]
http://pages.prodigy.com/EtLostLurker